150$ per image
100$ per image
250$ per image
After discussing the work plan and accepting the task you pay 50% of the total cost of the project. Within 3-5 working days, the first test renders are created and sent to you for approval.
After processing the revisions, I send renders with the full content of the scene and the elaboration of details. At this stage, final changes are made to the project and final renders are approved.
I start render images and then send a link to the gallery of final files. After approving you make a second part of total cost.
- Number of views
- What kind of atmosphere, lighting, time of day and weather do you want to see
- Technical drawings (CAD) — floor plans, reflected ceiling plan, electrical plans and interior elevations
- Chosen finishing materials with an indication of their location in the interior
- List of furniture with links to websites
- Sketch Up/ArchiCad model
- Collages, moodboards, sketches of interior and furniture
- Photos/videos of the project spot
- Photos of the view from the window
How to book a date?
Please send the project and the expected completion time to the mail: email@example.com
Reservation of the date at least 1 week in advance.
What is the completion time?
Average work speed — 4-7 days per 1 image
Mon-Fri 11:00 — 20:00 GMT +3 hours
What is included in the price?
- Image in 2K resolution
- 3D models
- Basic furniture modeling (kitchen/cabinets)
- 2 small revisions
- 3D modeling of furniture (sofas, beds, sanitary ware and others) that cannot be bought on stocks
- third or more revision or major changes to the interior design project +30% to the cost of work
- An urgent order to have the rendering ready quicker than the standard timeframe +30% to the cost of work
- Interior design project
- Animation video for instagram reels
- Analysis and consultation of your 3D renders